As general as I can be (I can get more specific later...) things have been going really well. Work has been coming along but is also frustrating at times. We have been trying to start up our healthy living school program the last 4 weeks, but coincidently the last 4 Mondays have been holidays.
On a similar note, it really feels like I have not been in my site for the past month and a half. We had a girls camp where volunteers all brought girls from their sites into the city for a weekend. Later I was on the coast to run a half marathon. Next I was traveling for a week to train a new group of volunteers on "what it is like to be a volunteer". Then, to finish out a crazy month, I will be on vacation to celebrate Peruvian Independence Day later this week. While I have been in site more that not, there has been little consistency to get projects off the ground.
Anyway, here are some very random pictures and hopefully my next post will come within the next three months :-)


Until next time,
-tim-

No comments:
Post a Comment