Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to Work

I am back in site trying to get going.  It is just funny how sometimes work piles up and other times you can't find it even when you are looking.  I have been experiencing the latter.  Despite this I took the initiative to color half of the world (preparing to start my world map project).  Hopefully I will finish up and be ready to get started on that project soon.  Some good news from my counterpart is that we have groups four mornings a week and numerous classroom visits in the afternoons.  So, whenever I can track her down we should have a lot to do.  

Here are just some random photos that might be interesting:


The most common type of transportation in Peru: the combi.  Normally there are about 20 people inside


Very popular in more rural areas is the classic Volkswagen Beetle
And, an American car is a rare siting


But by far the most popular is the Mototaxi


Random photo from the ruins of Chan Chan.  I believe this was part of a palace, but I really do not remember which people group inhabited the area. 


peace and blessings.  more to come later...

tim.

No comments: