
weekend feast with my family
using the oven for the first time on the 13 year old oven/stove top

cousins enjoying the cookies make in the oven.
I have slept for a considerable amount of time in the last few days but still feel exhausted. I have been struck with head cold, fever, and diarrhea all at the same time! This is an accomplishment that few can boast. This, coupled with the very strenuous pace of training, has left me drained. I am on the road to recovery and now I seem to be fairly functional, as long as I know there is a toilet nearby.
The past weekend was very interesting with no free time and lots of family socializing. I think I had an hour to myself for the entire weekend (stated without any sarcasm). Despite the full schedule it was a good weekend.
That is all for now,
Peace,
Tim.

1 comment:
i cant believe that you managed to make REAL cookies!! i know ovens hardly get used haha. when we tried to do it, we found out that it is apparently impossible to find brown sugar in mexico, so our family was treated to mushy cookie-ness. that stinks that all the sickness hit you at once. i hope you are feeling better soon and get a chance to rest, i'm sure your schedule is crazy busy!
Post a Comment