again this will be short.
I have arrived safely in peru. I am at a training center and will then be with my new host family tomorrow afternoon. I am quite excited and ready for the adventure. I have been speaking spanish today and had several conversations in only spanish. i have lots of work to do but I was able to get by.
as of monday I will be starting a new routine. I desperately need it. As a routine sets in I will have time to find an internet cafe and actual write something with a little more meaning, as of now, i am time limited.
But, I am well, excited, and ready for this adventure. i appriciate the emails i have already recieved although i have not relpied, know they have helped in the transition.
as always, i am jealous for prayers, so keep them coming.
until next week, peace,
tim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment